If you’re in school in NYC, I’m sure you’ve been counting down the days before spring break, 2015. If you didn’t have plans on leaving the city, don’t buy that impromptu plane ticket to Florida just yet! During March, there are tons of exciting things happening right outside your door.
Here’s a link-list of fun and inexpensive events going on in the city next week that’ll make you feel like you actually went away on vacation:
- It’s not spring break in the city without The Saint Patty’s Day Parade.
- Visit the Björk Retrospective at MoMa and get in free with your Student I.D.
- I know you’ve always wanted to take Irish Cooking Classes.
- Head over to BAM: Eat, Drink and Be Literary.
- Here’s a list of like a million Free Museum Days all over the city!
- Like free food? Make a day out of Choice Eats Tasting Event!
- Go see No Way Home at the New Voices Playwrights Festival for free!
- Modest Mouse, La Dispute, and tons of other artists will be at Webster Hall.
So, get some friends, get some drinks and get some sun! It’s about to be a spring break to remember!